Are you planning to relocate from one city to another? If yes then you might need to hire professional packers and movers so that you can accomplish a smooth, safe and hassle-free move. Whether you are looking for services of professional packers and movers in Pune or Bangalore you will need to ensure that your chosen company is a legitimate relocation service provider. You cannot expect for a smooth, safe and hassle-free relocation without ensuring the legitimacy of your chosen movers and packers.
You must be very careful and attentive in the process of hiring professional relocation services. It is because you will never like to let inexperienced persons handle your belongings for moving. Similarly, you will never like to hire a company that has too much negative reviews and bad reputation in the market. In a nutshell, you should move with only a legitimate company of packers and movers that is licensed, registered, insured, experienced and dependable.
You might face difficulties in choosing the best-match packers and movers for your upcoming move. But if you can do your own research then you can be able to figure out the right one. You can know the legitimacy and professionalism of packers and movers by taking them into questions.
Table of Contents
- Here is the list of questions to be asked before hiring packers and movers.
- 1. Are you a licensed and registered packers and movers company?
- 2. How many years of experience do you have in relocation industry?
- 3. What is the permanent business address?
- 4. Can you show me your trucks that you use to shift goods?
- 5. Can you provide some references for your services?
- 6. What are the terms and conditions for your services?
- 7. What kind of documents will I be receiving before the agreed moving day?
- 8. Are you willing to put every commitment in writing?
- 9. What are packers and movers rates for relocation services?
- 10. How do you calculate the cost of moving services?
Here is the list of questions to be asked before hiring packers and movers.
1. Are you a licensed and registered packers and movers company?
Hiring the right and perfect packers and movers can be a tricky and challenging task. It is because there are a number of fraud and dishonest moving companies have mushroomed in the industry. But by verifying their company registration certificate and transport license certificate you can ensure that your chosen company is really licensed & registered or not. You must plan your move with only licensed and registered company.
2. How many years of experience do you have in relocation industry?
Experience of a company matters a lot. There are several benefits of hiring an experienced moving company. It is advisable that you should hire one of packers and movers that has at least 3 years of experience in relocation business. If you hire an experienced moving company there will hardly be the risk of damages to goods in transit. Experts will pack and transfer your goods safely.
3. What is the permanent business address?
I am sure you will never like to go with a moving company that has not permanent business address. If you don’t take care of permanent business address of a moving company then you may be a victim of relocation scam. So, always ask this question and verify the address personally.
4. Can you show me your trucks that you use to shift goods?
By asking this question you will be able to identify that whether they use their own truck or rented one. It is advisable that you should prefer to choose the company that has their own trucks for transportation. Also make sure that they are using branded truck. Check their truck has the logo or name of their company or not.
5. Can you provide some references for your services?
If you are planning to hire one of the best packers and movers companies in your city then chances are that they would have several satisfied customers. A legitimate moving company will be happy to give you the references of their services. So, don’t forget or hesitate to ask this questions. Contacting one of their previous customers will be quite beneficial for you.
6. What are the terms and conditions for your services?
Different movers and packers may have their own set of terms and conditions. But you must know the same before hiring the services. You must go through the terms and conditions thoroughly so that you don’t have any kind of issues later.
7. What kind of documents will I be receiving before the agreed moving day?
A reputable and dependable company of professional packers and movers will provide all their customers with a number of documents such as the agreement, moving itinerary, goods transit insurance and estimate. It is advisable that you must go through every document given to your by your movers.
8. Are you willing to put every commitment in writing?
A legitimate company of movers and packers will be happy to put their every commitment in writing. But if someone is not interested in giving you written estimate then you must be alert. In fact, you should never trust such a company as it is a big sign of relocation frauds.
9. What are packers and movers rates for relocation services?
Before you go ahead to sign the final agreement with packers and movers, you must know the charges and rates. You must make clear about the packers and movers rates and charges before hiring the services.
10. How do you calculate the cost of moving services?
There are several packers and movers companies in different cities and towns of India. Different companies have their own way of charging the customers. Different companies may give you different price estimates for your move. Hence, it is imperative to know the way they calculate the price structure. Most companies calculate the moving price estimate depending upon various factors such as the distance and the total volume & size of items. There can be several other factors that can influence the charges and rates of hiring movers and packers. You can also verify the rates by using our packers and movers cost calculator.
If you truly want to hire the legitimate relocation services of one of the best Packers and Movers in your city then you must ask these 10 questions before making the final decision.